INTERSHIP IN TURKEY
Due to the new program Internship Turkey young people are given the opportunity not only to visit sunny country Turkey, to be on the one of the most famous resorts in the height of the season, but also to undergo an internship on their specialty. The expenses for accommodation and meals are reimbursed in full volume.
Participants get jobs in famous companies, restaurants, shops and network hotels (four and five stars): Gloria Hotels and Resorts, Delphin Hotels and Resorts, Pfizer Turkey, Novartis Turkey, Roche Turkey, Denizbank, Vodafone, Finansbank, Entegresoft, Kom Textile ant etc.
Duration of program is half a year, the start of program in at the end of April – May.
What prospects does the program offer to you?
Participation in Internship in Turkey will allow you:
- To reinforce the skills acquired in the process of studying.
- To undergo the internship in abroad that will definitely be a plus in the curriculum vitae, and it will contribute to professional growth.
- To adopt experience of foreign colleagues, to learn new techniques and approaches to work.
- To demonstrate to foreign colleagues your competence.
- To familiarize yourself with conditions of work, ways of doing business in abroad.
- To get acquainted with corporate ethics in foreign company.
- To reimburse the money spent on participation in the program.
- To practice English (especially spoken).
- To find new friends.
- To go on excursions to other cities of Turkey, to get acquainted with the traditions, way of life of the local population.
The internship in Turkey is a unique chance for students, and for working people who have recently graduated from higher educational institutions, to find a lodgment in the professional sphere, to acquire new skills.
At what positions can you expect?
Spheres of internship: services and hotel business (shops, hotels, restaurants, animation). Participant chooses one of the following vacancies:
- Animators: sport, kids animator, animator-choreographer and animator-dancer (monthly salary will be 400 US dollars and above).
- Waiters: of the main restaurant and Ala-carte (wages is on average 400-550 US dollars a month, plus tips).
- Administrators: to the hotel and SPA-center (average monthly wages is 500 US dollars, bonuses for service are calculated additionally).
- Guest Relation: to the hotel and SPA-center (the rate of wages is set under results of interview).
- Salesmen to clothes, shoe and sweets shops (wages is 600 US dollars plus sale free).
It`s not obligatory for participants to have work experience, but if there is any – it will be huge plus.
Who can become the participant of program?
In order to be able to undergo an internship within this program in Turkey, you must:
- be a student of not less than the third course of the Ukrainian University or a graduate (who graduate not more than two years ago);
- know English on Upper Intermediate level.
The cost of Internship in Turkey includes the following expenses:
- Visa support.
- Assistance in execution of documents.
- Air tickets.
- Meeting at the airport.
In addition, you have to pay for medical insurance and visa fee.
If you are 18-29 years old, you are fluent in English, eager to develop professionally in the sphere of hotel business and service, the Internship program is created just for you.